Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's perfect spring weather...blue sky, puffy white clouds...cool breeze...sprinkles...no sprinkles...and lots of yellow flowers.


I started this blog two years ago...then took a year off last year....When I tuned in just now...(barely remembering its name) I discovered a written but unpublished post...the one just before this....can't imagine why I didn't publish it. I finished it up just now, adding a picture of the gray squirrel.


I can't stand killing spiders. I just hate breaking their delicate legs, but we both can't live in this house, and we pay the bills.


Some one sent me a list of cute things making the rounds on the internet. One of my favorites is

Dear Noah, We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving until 6. Sincerely, Unicorns

Now doesn't that just break your heart?

1 comment: