Wednesday, May 2, 2012

wow...I've accessed my blog!  amazing...After a year, and a change of passwords, I luckily found where I'd written the new password down.  Blogger was no help...wouldn't just verify me...or better yet, let me make a new password, they simply kept sending info I didn't understand.  They don't seem to realize some people don't speak Blogger.  Finally, when I reached the last step of their tango, they insisted I have "another" email they could use for verification...aaggghhh
moral of this dilemma....keep track of your passwords.  OK...I'm through venting..and anyway, it really was all my fault.

2 comments:

  1. I did enjoy this quirky bit of nonsense! Thank you! LOL

    But not the fact you have double word verification in place! Grrrr,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't know I had that verification in place...must have been my spam setting or something...I think it's removed now, sorry.

    ReplyDelete