Sunday, October 4, 2009


a gray day...rain is pattering in the bird bath, but my new yellow chrysanthemums are shining out like sun in the garden. A little red headed woodpecker is hanging upside down on the suet feeder filling his little gullet with fat for the cold weather. I'm home alone. I feel like making oatmeal cookies.
Nuts, raisens, cinnamon, cloves, eggs, brown sugar, rolled oats...what's not good for you?
Fun to make...too bad I have to throw them all out.
(You certainly weren't planning on eating them, were you Pat?)
Shall I eat
or shall I not
I knew the rules
But I forgot

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, I'll have a cookie. They look very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me you didn't really throw those out, now did you???? I love oatmeal cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cannot believe you will throw those away, they look so scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. relax gals...throwing out food is against my nature...haha....the dogs even know better than to come begging around me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sniiiiiff. Boy, it looks like your kitchen really smells GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those look so good, don't throw them out for God sakes, I'll be over in less than an hour to take them off your hands.

    ReplyDelete