Monday, June 29, 2009

3.



aagghhhh....cookie time again


I had to decide how to cover the ugly edges...thought of manymany things and tried a few. Finally I settled on river rocks. From the river. Is that legal? After many sneaky trips I saw some people brazenly loading their pickup in front of godandall. I stopped and talked to them and they said, "oh yeah, nothing wrong with taking some rocks".

hmmmmm

where do you draw the line?
when the river changes course?

I struggled with my conscience and my dark side won.
What is written in this blog
stays in this blog.

I forgot to say that I designed this pond to have one end deep enough to winter the fish in our relatively mild Southern Oregon winters .. and I wanted a shallow end for frog and dragonfly eggs. I'd never do that again.
fish eat frog and dragonfly eggs
You can tell this was well thought out.
sweatshirt bumper sticker......I learn as I go



No comments:

Post a Comment