Monday, June 29, 2009

4.

yes, that's my shadow

Every day I went out and lined more rocks around the edges.
They slid down
I'd build them up
slid down
build up
slid down
I'd look out the window at this seemingly unsolvable mess and say to my self, "two rocks...I'll just place two solid rocks...If I do two solid rocks a day, some day it will be finished."
I quit taking pictures

When the rock sides were as stable as they ever would be I added some embellishments.

I planted three sprawling juniper bushes whose duty it was to spread over nearby imperfections.

I added some flat cement tiles where pots could sit.

I added some water plants...left them in their pots so they wouldn't spread and root in the pond itself.

And finally I added five small goldfish.





No comments:

Post a Comment