Thursday, August 20, 2009


Bummer week...recuperating from my fall...on pain pills that just take the edge off...lotsa napping..using cane...not wanting to do anything.
Better today but not walking around.
Perusing through the photo album, came across a favorite pix of mine taken in about 1932 of my mother in law, Ethel. I always liked her hairdo and the dress...so I sketched it....Then I came upon a picture of me taken sixty some years later with the same hairstyle.
Well, I guess there's only so many ways a gal can wear her hair.
Hurts to sit here so gotta go....but hurts to sit there, too.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Patricia...Take care of yourself..Your mother-in-law is so pretty..:) and you sketched her so well..:)

    Color Pencil Drawing: Lord Krishna with his mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch...get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all is feeling better in the setting area!

    I like your drawing, one thing I can't do. I can't even draw stick people.

    I hope you have a speedy recovery and feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete