Sunday, July 5, 2009


17.

Enlarge picture by clicking on it, then imagine this creature as big as a hawk.
They were, hundreds of millions of years ago...fossils have been found in Kansas...these are predatory carnivores

but romantic myths abound of their supernatural powers and unusual talents.


Remember, in your childhood, when your mother told you if you didn't shut up these "darning needles" would sew your mouth shut. No? Whoops...only my mother did? hmmmmm.....My father also told me I only had so many words allotted to me and if I didn't shut up they'd be gone before I got out of kindergarten.....that's probably why I'm typing all the time now.


I saw both of these creatures in the same spot by the fishpond, within hours of each other.....I read they were territorial...maybe Black ScaryFace chased the other one away...who knows...
These large red eyes have thousands and thousands of lenses and can see 360 degrees. When I moved near him, he raised his eyes up, making it look like he was seeing me....eerie

1 comment: