Thursday, July 30, 2009

25.
Hidden in this camouflage is a teeny frog that could easily sit on my little fingernail were I clever enough to charm him.

The only reason he caught my eye was he jumped when I dribbled the hose near him.


Today was the garlic harvest. When the leaves have dried out part way up the stalk, it's time to go.

So I dug up my one giant garlic plant.


It smelled sooooo good.

I hung it in the baby pine while I worked in the garden and thought about what to do with it....

I've enjoyed the plant in my garden and hate to end it. Maybe it can just hang in the tree until....??














1 comment:

  1. You can cook with it, save it and replant or you could have left it in the ground to multiply. We just dig ours when we need them, otherwise let them grow.

    ReplyDelete