Tuesday, July 28, 2009

24.

  1. got up when I wanted to
  2. slipped into my cool one piece thingy with no belts, buttons, etc. Combed my hair with my fingers making me serviceable enuf to answer the door.
  3. checked my email to see who wrote me in the middle of the night.
  4. Xanga, Staples, Cabelas, Huffington Post
  5. fixed coffee and a half an avacado
  6. settled down to wake up
  7. meandered through The Commoner by John Burnham Schwartz which I had finished but didn't want to leave. A loosley disguised story about Michiko, the pretty, tennis playing girl who married the crown prince of Japan in 1959...the last free choice she had. Life behind the palace walls was no fairy tale....(Schwartz also wrote Reservation Road, made into a movie)
  8. watched a minute of The View...until they all began to talk at once about the octo mon....I turned it off.
  9. it's not eleven yet and it's 90 outside
  10. wandered into the bedroom and made the bed....it looks cooler when made
  11. went outside to give my friends a drink, turn on some sprinklers, let a hose dribble into the fishpond to give them a tickle.
  12. tried to think of something for dinner but couldn't hold on to the vaporous thought and it drifed away
  13. checked my email again got mail from a (computer) club member giving me a little job to do
  14. headed downstairs to work on a watercolor of roses and watch my soaps
  15. it's started off to be a lovely day.

1 comment: