Thursday, July 2, 2009

12.

Hot today....101.
I always try to sneak up on the fish pond to see who I can surprise.


aha gottcha


I run the hose at a slow drizzle in the deep end of the pond to aerate the water. The delighted fish come out of hiding and scurry around chasing all the newly disturbed goodies to eat.
One day I brought a few new fish home and introduced them to their new home. My biggest fish immediately swam up and swallowed down a newcomer.
Thanks for bringing home takeout.



The following is a favorite picture of mine. It was sent by a good friend who loves cameras and flowers.
These are pansy seeds in the pod.
I've never seen this before. Aren't they lovely?



The second picture shows them a little further away.



and the last picture shows them true to size. You can barely see them. They are on the far left side of the picture...showing against the rim of the pot. Being that size is why we miss seeing them, but I'll sure be looking at my next pot of aging pansies.
Notice Mr. Duck with his sunglasses?

No comments:

Post a Comment